We build homes for others
the way we would for ourselves.
- We build homes for others the way we would for ourselves.
- We want to be proud of every end result.
- We respect the trust our customers put in us.
- We make it easy to work with us.
- We care as much about building good relationships as we do about building homes.
- We believe quality is rewarding – for homeowners, architects, builders and the community.
- We aim to constantly improve every aspect of Kingdom Builders.
Many years ago we set out to become one of the leaders in sustainable building in Greater Vancouver. We now have the highest levels of skill, training, certification and experience in town....in short, we can build any home to be as green as a client desires. We employ a variety of building practices including insulated concrete forms, exterior insulation, minimal thermal bridging, air tight envelopes, drain water heat recovery, Zehnder heat recovery ventilators, Sanden CO2 hot water heat pumps, high performance windows, photovoltaic cells, LED lighting and use sustainable materials and processes wherever we can. We have expertise in building to the standards outlined in the industry's leading sustainable programs: EnerGuide, Passive House, Built Green Canada and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). We strive to stay on top of new sustainable building technologies and work hard to lead by the building community by example.
Through our evolution we have maintained the same focus on project management, relationships and value. We've built a network of exceptional trades and craftspeople who bring the highest levels of reliability and integrity.
The result is strong relationships and hundreds of builds delivered on time and on budget.